- Fun loving & lotsof fun to be around
- Deeply caring and concerned for others
- Very perceptive and insightful about people’s thoughts and motives – gifted at understanding others
- Friendly and open – people are drawn to them
- Warmheartedand genuinely kind
- Typically possess a great sense of humor
- Generally very funny
- Supportive and encouraging
- Good communicators
- Extremely motivational and inspirational
- Tend to bring out the best in others
- Affectionate and affirming
- Lively, dramatic, energetic, enthusiastic
- Their passion and enthusiasm are contagious
- Typically loyal and dedicated
- Driven to help others and meet needs
- Always looking for the “perfect relationship”
- View life as a special gift and strive to make the most of it
- Broad range of skills, talents – good at almost anything that interests them
- Often have ability to “talk their way out of anything”
- Usually possess strong, consistent values that they adhere strictly to
- Need to feel that they are living their lives as their true selves and in accordance with what they feel is right
- Continually striving to achieve inner peace
- Emotionally excitable
- Often intense individuals
- Value and need alone time to sort things out in their minds
- Possess strong people skills – genuinely interested in others
- Place great importance on their personal relationships
- Flexible and easygoing
- Strong ability to intuitively perceive truths about people and situations
- Live in a world of exciting possibilities
- Are basically happy people
- Alert and sensitive – constantly scanning their environments
- Strong need to be independent – they resist being controlled or labeled
- Have no desire to control others and dislike the idea of doing so
- Generally well-liked
- Tend to occasionally make serious errors in judgment – when they apply their less developed judgment to their highly develop intuitions, they may jump to the wrong conclusion
- Can, at times, be overly anxious and worrisome
- Tend to get bored easily
- Can be impulsive
- Prone to hold onto bad relationships for far too long
- Their enthusiasm may cause them to be unrealistic
- Not good with or interested in dealing with mundane daily tasks such as paying bills, cleaning, etc.
- Strongly dislike conflict and criticism
- May not pay enough attention to their own needs
- Continual search for the “perfect relationship” may cause them to change partners frequently
- May (falsely) come off as directionless wanderers to onlookers
- Tendency to not follow through on projects, usually because they get excited about a new project and abandon the first for the second – this may become a problematic cycle
- May be overly concerned with being liked
- Not good with detailed-related tasks
- Always seeing the possibility of what could be often causes them become bored with what actually is
“If it’s that guy, even if the cat is run over by a car, dying of a disease, or getting its throat torn open from fighting other cats…
…he’ll probably still say: ‘So cute.’” ♠
Okaaaaay this Tsukumoya Shinichi room fan art is getting out of hand…. I’m not even nearly done with design or details but here’s wip lol #myart
>Makoto wearing a $160 shirt
"That’s not even the best part. That shirt sold out after some Japanese identified Makoto’s shirt in real life.
Makoto fans bought a 170 euros shirt because of their husbando.”
"Makoto sells shirt by simply being perfect.
All’s right in the world.”
Another excerpt from the Iwatobi-Samezuka Joint Practice Drama CD track that came with the Volume 1 DVD (credits go to fencer-x for the amazing audio rip!)
Sousuke: A joint practice with the Iwatobi Swim Club? You really are too soft after all.
Rin: It’ll be a good incentive for samezuka anyway. Besides Sousuke, didn’t you say before that your entire body was buzzing with energy when you swam with Haru, right~
Sousuke: That was a long time ago. i don’t feel anything for him right now.
Sousuke: By the way, isn’t the lake where we’re going to have the joint practice the same lake we went to when we were kids during one summer?
Rin: Ahh, when we went with the Sano Elementary school kids to go camping, right? There was also an amusement park and a water park close by!
Rin: Ah? Sousuke, what’s wrong?
Sousuke: It’s just…I was just thinking that that summer has gone so far out of reach now.
Rin: Huh, what do you mean?
Sousuke: *laughs* It’s nothing…
Notes: I can’t handle all the giggling and Sousuke reminiscing about their childhood YET AGAIN. Poor boy is still so caught up with his memories of Rin…He probably never forgot a single moment they shared.
Slight difference in translation, but for me it sounds like Sousuke is saying:
We’ve come so far from that summer.
It’s really a small difference, but this way he sounds like he’s commenting on how much they’ve matured/grown while the former translation sounds like he’s lamenting about the loss of childhood — and I’m really not getting that vibe.
That’s probably why both of them are laughing at the end. Rin isn’t really asking what Sousuke means. He knows. But he probably thinks Sousuke is being a dork (being all contemplative and shit), hence the snort of fond laughter. And then we have Sousuke laughing because he’s sort of embarrassed, that’s why he’s downplaying what he said as ‘nothing.’
I saw some posts that misunderstood this snippet as being really sad because Sousuke seems caught up in the past — but really, yes he has fond memories of the past, but to me he sounds kind of awed at where they are right now.
One thing I really love about Rin and his Australian parents is how they give Haruka his space before dinner. They don’t sit him down and drill him with questions (Lori and Russell probably understand his personality from all the things Rin told them over the years) but instead let him de-stress by getting to know Winnie the dog first. Rin is probably inside catching up with his Australian parents, but they seemed to let Haruka alone to get used to the surroundings first.
Haruka was clearly (and understandably) very nervous about visiting with people that spoke English (since English is his worst subject) but when they all sit down to dinner together, Lori and Russell were so gentle when speaking to Haruka, even re-phrasing questions so that Haruka would understand better on his own.
And Lori used some Japanese (and mackerel) to make Haruka feel more comfortable at the table. Even though it was one Japanese word, I think the familiarity of “saba” was enough for him to feel a little more part of the conversation.
They never rushed him to understand what they were saying, or made any comments on his accent or the amount of Japanese he knew, instead they just patiently communicated with him, and I think that probably helped make him feel more at ease, and possibly in a small way helped raise his self-esteem later on in the episode.
I’m also really glad that Rin didn’t enable Haruka by translating everything, but trusted his Australian parents to communicate in a way Haruka could understand.
Though there were also times they allowed Rin to translate to let Rin filter how much of his crush for Haruka would show.
This homestay part was really important to me because I’ve been to quite a few homestay dinners over the years (both in Japanese and Spanish) and I’ve encountered many different types of hosts and the ones I’ve always felt more comfortable with and learned the most from are the ones that acted exactly the way Lori and Russell did. Bless Rin and his Australian parents.
Amee wasn’t happy so I drew RinHaru to make her happy again
Isn’t it kinda gonna be Free’s main ship? hahahaha Whatever, it’s a great ship ♥